GOAL OF THE PROGRAM:
To improve FLCC results at the major competitions, particularly in the OC6 events. Competitions like: CORA Nationals, CORA Cups, and some selected (agreed by members) local regattas. In simple words: become more effective challenger to the crews from the False Creek and Vancouver Island teams.
COACH: Kris Lepianka
- Compose the strongest crews possible in Women, Men and Mix categories.
- Compose crews in age categories Masters 60+, Masters 50+, Masters 40+ and Open (any age).
- Training Plan:
- One coached 1 ½ hr session per week in OC6 (one session for women and one for men separately).
- Paddlers to receive video analysis.
- Members of the competitive group should continue to train with their teams and continue training individually in OC1s.
- All paddlers that have completed a successful OC1 recovery have access to club OC1’s for additional personal training outside of practice times at an additional cost $ .
- Training Schedule – 3 months
Women Tuesday July 6, 2021 – September 28, 2021 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Men Wednesday July 7, 2021 – September 29, 2021 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
To be determined based on interest.